Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sneak peek... How cute is this palette?! That green is crazy beautiful! @patmcgrathreal eyeshadows, especially those metallic glittery shades are uncomparable. I’m searching for closer matches for the finishes and I have to expend my research with some other brands... This #Mothership Il SUBLIME. NAMES AND SWATCHES ARE COMING SOON. If you like those series and want to support me, learn more about my DUPE PROJECT (link in BIO) or here: https://bit.ly/2Iyb0AG You can also go check out my Highlight story for more. . FOR MORE DUPES, SEARCH: #FutilitiesMoreDUPES #FutilitiesMorePALETTES #FutilitiesmoreCOLOURPOP #FutilitiesMoreSWATCHES #FutilitiesMoreMAC #FutilitiesMoreCOLOUREDRAINE . . . #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #colourpop #colourpopcosmetics #colourpopme #colourpopeyeshadows #eyeshadowdupes #makeupdupes #dupes #eyeshadowpalettedupes #maccosmetics #maceyeshadows #macdupes #colouredraine #pmg #patmcgrath #pmglablove #mothershippalette


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar