Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Nanostyle Rose On Cubic Zirconia Pendant



About Rose on Cubic Zirconia Pendant from Nanostyle

A romantic choice for your true love.
The ever elegant rose, inscribed in pure gold, is a symbol of the deepest love and affection. This classic image inscribed with the words “take my love…” is a romantic choice for your true love. This amorous piece is available in a sparkling range of 8mm round cubic zirconia, a heavenly choice of clear crystal, blue topaz, light amethyst, opalite or light garnet gemstone pendants. Set in a choice of stunning sterling silver or glimmering 14 karat gold.

Metal choice available: Silver, Top Gold, 14 Kt Gold

Stone color available: Blue Topaz, Crystal, Light Amethyst, Opalite, Light Gamet,

Chain choices available: Facets Bead- Silver(45 Cm), Curb-Silver(45 Cm), Thin Curn-Silver(45Cm), Figaro Silver(50Cm), Fox-Tail Silver (50Cm)

Product being reviewed:

Rose on Cubic Zirconia Pendant with  Silver metal, Blue Topaz stone and Facets Bead-Silver (45cm)

Priced: $95 (Around INR 4700/-)
           
Stone
Type    Zirconia
Size     8
Shape  Round

My experience with this pendant:

I used to think myself to be totally unromantic person, but may be I was wrong otherwise I’d have never gone for this gorgeous love pendant.  Anyways, now as I have sorted out my RQ (romance quotient), I’ll get to the review of this pendant.

When I received the pendant and I opened the packet, my first 15-20 minutes were gone in admiring the beauty and elegance of the design. It truly looks so divine and beautiful with the gorgeous blue topaz showcasing its glory and the little golden rose at the center of it. The pendant along with the chain came to me in a lovely jewelry case. Accompanied with it were some candies and a cute key chain that has a magnifying glass attached to one of its end, which was quite interesting. Let us look into each part separately:

The Fox -Tail silver chain:
It does look quite delicate, but is strongly built to give a perfect boost to the beauty and elegance of your neck. The chain has a secured pull open lock that ensures that your neckpiece won't buzz off even if you are hanging upside down in a roller coaster. The length of the chain is perfect to cover my neck and make the stone shine against my skin at the right place!

Rose on Cubic Zirconia Stone:


I somehow found the stone’s cut, its carving and design quite mesmerizing. In fact, I've never seen my office people noticing me so much before yesterday when I wore it the first time , so it must have made some impact for sure. 
The stone is beautiful carved to reflect light at different angles, whereas the lovely golden rose at the center adds to the charm of it. It does look magical when worn and I am absolutely in love with it. The way in which the stone is so meticulously fitted in the case of the pendant ensures the strong design that must last for years, provided you follow the instructions provided by them religiously.
Instructions to take care of the jewelry - the do's and don'ts

Candies and keychain

Ingredients of the candies

The keychain. The small circular thing is the magnifying glass

Candies: They are yummmm, very sweet and soft. Just melted into my mouth.

Keychain: The most interesting thing about this keychain was the magnifying glass. I had fun time playing with it and I was reminded of my childhood, when I used to burn paper using the magnifying glass and sun rays. I've already added my keys in this keychain.

Below are some more pics and me wearing it :






Another non-makeup look. I've only applied moisturizer and lip balm here. I guess I feel more romantic without makeup!! :)

Pendant and the magnifying glass of the keychain

Pendant through the magnifying glass

The case
Wearing such a gorgeous thing does make me feel more romantic, as might be the case with you too (probably!). 
But, if you aren't that lovey-dovey types, you can still browse through some great collections of the website and get the stuffs that suit you the most. They have pendants belonging to various areas of interests like Zodiac, Christianity, Judaism, New Age and some based on universal and general themes too. The one that I reviewed above is from their "Token of Love" collection.

Nanostyle website: HERE
Facebook Page: HERE
Twitter Page: HERE

Also check:

Cubic Zirconia jewelry
love pendants
Christian pendants
Jewish Pendants

Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration, however my opinion stays honest as always

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar