Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

JORDANA | Cherry Culture Haul Part #001


You probably know by now I just can't resist a sale or a good deal so when Cherry Culture had free worldwide shipping when you spent over $50, I was straight on the site and scrolling through it all. The order ended up being rather large so I have split the haul up over 3 separate posts, this one for Jordana products, the next for L.A. Colors and the last for NYX. Shipping took about a week and half from the States to NZ and they package everything so well - it's a great place to buy from!

These are the first Jordana products I have used. I always saw the Jordana stand at various $2/cheap shops and thought nothing of it, but over the past couple of months I have been hearing great things about the brand especially their lipsticks so ordered a few off Cherry Culture as they are SUPER cheap.

Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar