Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: My Vibrant Pink Lips

Last Thursday, I was reviewing my Majo Majo foundation when my classmates, even our guidance counselor, noticed my makeup and they loved it! I've had so many compliments that day that I just have to make it an FOTD post! :P

Here was my look that day:





 Mirror reflection shots. The mirror is quite dusty. :P


 They loved the lipstick most of all! It's actually the Peachy Pink Sisters' current favorite lipstick shade! haha... (sounded corny) :P

Makeup Used:

FACE:
MAC Studiofix Liquid Foundation in NC25
Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Foundation in OC10

EYES:
Maybelline BrowDefinist in Brown
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Volumizing Cat Eyes Mascara
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in r.s.v.p.
Majolica Majorca Aurora Tear Liner in Blue

CHEEKS:
Laura Mercier Mocha Spice Quad Illuminating Powder
Nars Blush in Angelika

LIPS:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa (The hero of the look!)

I think I will be sporting this look for quite a while. Although not a long while. I like changing looks. Tee Hee... Any comments? Suggestions? :)



Cheers,
DAWN

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar