Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review : 4U2 DFY9 Liquid Eye Liner Pen

 Hello, makeup lovers!
 
 I've been using a lot of gel liners lately that I started missing using liquid liners, particularly liner pens. They are just so easy to use - just shake, take off cap, and apply! Less hassle than using a gel liner.
 
So as I was strolling around Watsons SM San Lazaro checking out what's new in the market, I saw this liquid eye liner pen from 4U2. I only have a handful of 4U2 products so I thought, why not try more, right? 


 The pen costs Php314.00
 

 The packaging is really nice. I really like it! Very youthful and edgy yet still has the glam side to it.




 I got it in Jet Black.
 
Here are some info of the product from the box:




 
What really convinced me to buy it is that the brush is really thin. Great for creating really fine lines.


 See what I mean?

Anyway, here's a swatch on the side of my hand:



 I tried smudging it and here's what happened:


 Then I poured water on it...

 So much for their claim of it being water resistant. :/
 
Here's the product applied:


 
I only lined the product once on the pictures. But you can make it darker by reapplying it.

I didn't get any irritation. I usually get those when I use liquid liners but this one didn't cause me any of that.

 I actually like the finish but I prefer it to be more matte. It's still a bit shiny for my taste.
 
I used it when I went to a job interview. I was in a car and the office was fully air conditioned so when I got back home, the liner was still there and is clean - no smudges at all. But the next day during another interview, I had to commute going home. It was raining and I didn't have time to look at myself in the mirror so when I got back home, my eyeliner was all over my eyes! It smudged on the lids and below my eyes. It was a disaster. I can just imagine myself in a jeepney looking like a panda. :(

I guess it's not ideal for the weather lately, huh?
I'm quite disappointed with the product because of what happened a few days ago. I bet it wouldn't be good on people with oily lids too.

Likes:
♥ Easy to use
♥ Buildable
♥ Dries fast when applied
♥ Quite affordable
♥ Locally available
♥ Love the packaging
♥ No irritation

Dislikes:
♥ Not really water resistant
♥ Not fit for oily lids


That's all for this product. Will I buy again? Sadly, no. I like my liners waterproof! I don't mind the hard labor to remove it. I just hate having my liners smudging on my face.
I guess I'll use this for some quick makeover or photoshoots only. For everyday use, I'll stick with my tried and tested ones!


Cheers!
 DAWN
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar