Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jewellery from 'Shop Taupe & Pearl | 'Lorelei' Necklace & 'Lark' Ring (+10% off)

'Lorelei' necklace | £9.50* | Link // & \\ 'Lark' ring | £4.50* | Link Taupe & Pearl

HOW stunning is this statement necklace from Taupe & Pearl?! When lovely fellow blogger Kirsty got in contact with me and asked if I'd like to try a couple of pieces from her online jewellery store, how on earth could I resist?  I'm a big believer in supporting other bloggers and small online businesses, and Kirsty's range really appealed to me. Shop Taupe & Pearl is an online jewellery store dedicated to statement designs and animal themed jewellery (of course, I had to opt for the bird themed ring didn't i?!)...  The range is certainly bold and contains some amazing statement pieces - it's modern but has that certain 'vintage inspired' style to it which makes it quite unique.  All Kirsty's pieces are amazingly affordable too.

I love a good statement necklace, me. I'm a big fan of collars and simple black dresses so I often like to switch up my necklaces to complete my outfits. The beautiful 'Lorelei' necklace is perfect for jazzing up plain jumpers and collared shirts.  I haven't pictured it with a collar but take my word for it, it looks stunning - it's the perfect length. It isn't heavy or clunky - which is what I find with a lot of 'big' necklaces - this one is so comfortable to wear and feels really delicate and well made.  The antiqued gold chain just adds to its appeal and sets off the style perfectly.  For £9.50 it really is such a lovely necklace and really reasonably priced.  I adore it! I've been wearing it so much the past couple of weeks - it really does go with everything and looks so classy when paired with a simple black dress and heels. I've also worn it with a plain jumper and jeans to an ice hockey match - so to say it's versatile would be an understatement! As well as the Lorelei necklace, Kirsty was kind enough to send me the 'Lark' ring too - a beautiful dress ring with adorable little pearlised bird's eggs! How cute?! It would be a crime for me to not own this ring, wouldn't it? Bird obsession aside, the detailing is incredible - I'm not usually one for wearing statement rings but I make an exception with this one.  It's got 'Beth' written all over it... It's hand-finished to give it that extra bit of 'vintage appeal' and no two rings are exactly the same - adding to that unique, individual feel.

Shop Taupe & Pearl deliver worldwide and delivery prices are really reasonable (£1.95 for UK deliveries and £3.95 for international), so if you fancy a little unique treat to brighten your day, it's worth hopping over and having a look for yourselves. If you're after a unique gift for an animal lover or fellow jewellery enthusiast then it's worth having a browse!  Kirsty was really kind to offer a discount code to all of my lovely readers - so if you see something that tickles your fancy, simply enter the code 'BIRD10' at the checkout in order to receive 10% off your order (available until 01/04/14).   You can browse the Taupe & Pearl range over on the website here or have a nosey at Kirsty's blog here.

Have you spotted anything on Taupe & Pearl that takes your fancy?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar