Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD #1 - Bourjois

Bourjois is one of those brands that always comes out with new products that excite me. I already have my eye on a couple of their Rouge Edition lippies.
In the picture below is a makeup look I've come up with using only Bourjois products and I really like it. I think this look would definitely be glam enough to take you from work to a night on the town. My favourite products from the bunch are the Healthy Mix foundation* and Colour Edition 24HR cream eyeshadow*. The latter just gives the perfect smokey eye when blended out into crease while the foundation leaves you with a nice glow, perfect for those early mornings. Healthy Mix foundation is one of my favourite foundations from the brand followed closely by their Happy Light foundation. I was a bit unsure of the shade as it is a little dark but I think it would be perfect with a bit of tan so I'll definitely be using this one. On top of the cream eyeshadow I used the Smokey Eyes trio and the Light Concentrate de Lumiere for highlighting my brow bone. For mascara I used their Coup de Theatre 2 in 1 mascara, I've never tried any of their mascaras before and I was really impressed with this stuff. My eyelashes are quite long as it is but this mascara gives them that oomph factor.   To finish off the look I used their Effet 3D Gloss from their Summer collection in the shade 49 Rose Pacific which contains an spf and is apparently waterproof, I haven't put the latter claim to the test but we'll see how that goes.
What products from Bourjois are you a fan of so I can add them to my wishlist??

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar