Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feature Friday: Review- Arbonne primer

I was given a trial tube of Arbonne's Makeup Primer to try. This 3ml tube gives about 4 applications when using the size of a kernel of corn. 

After following my morning skincare routine I applied the primer on top of my moisturiser and then followed with my liquid foundation.  The primer is like a polyfiller, but seems to leave a bit of residue as my foundation didn't sit as well, so I'm not sure if it works better with Arbonne's own foundation and moisturisers.  The primer is colourless, so does need a foundation and powder to help create an even and smooth base. 

As you can see from the picture the polyfiller affect of the primer does give a smooth base for a foundation or tinted moisturiser. 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar