Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Currently Obsessing Over ... Knee High Boots

Affordable Over The Knee Boots

It's no secret over the knee boots are all people talk about this season, you see them literally everywhere! It couldn't be helped, I've fallen for this particular trend and I won't be happy until I get my hands on a pair of knee high boots. The sad part is how much most of them cost, and since we can't all afford a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots, I've been searching for some affordable yet stylish over the knee boots. And behold! I hit the jackpot!

I've recently stumbled upon a new brand, LAMODA, that mostly focuses on footwear (although they also have some bags and accessories for sale). Most of the shoes I found there are quite reasonably priced considering the alternatives in the market, and they cater to a bunch of different style trends without charging 100€ per pair of shoes. Sounds perfect, am I right?

Sadly, I haven't had the "funds" to treat myself to a pair of their knee high boots, since I'm still looking for a job, but I can assure you I'll be buying some for Christmas. In the meantime, I decided to share with you some of my favourite picks, as far as over the knee boots go. They're all under 50€, so they won't break your bank too badly, don't worry! Also, they all have quite a high heel, because I prefer them so they elongate my legs, but you can find some flat heel options on their website as well.

(From left to right)

What's Your Flava Knee High Boots in Tan (46.10€) - a pair of faux suede boots with a block heel with zip fastening, according to their website. They sport a 4 inch heel, which isn't the highest I've worn, plus it's thick enough to be wearable during the day. They're also available in Khaki and Black.

Booty Call Thigh High Boots in Grey (46.10€) - a pair of faux suede boots with a block heel with lace tie, according to their website. They sport a 4 inch heel and they're also available in Mocha, Red and Black. These are definitely my favourite out of the whole bunch, hence why you can find three different colours of them in this post. I definitely feel like these would be the most flattering on a lot of people, plus they resemble the more expensive versions I've seen around Instagram.

Booty Call Thigh High Boots in Mocha (46.10€)

Va Va Voom Over The Knee Boots in Black (46.10€) - a pair of faux suede boots with a back buckle detail, according to their website. They sport a 3.5 inch heel, so they're the shorter out of the bunch, but still quite high if you're not used to wearing heels. They're also available in Tan.

Booty Call Thigh High Boots in Black (46.10€)

What are you currently obsessing over? And do you have any affordable over the knee boots recommendations? If so, let me know in the comments, I'd love to add some more to my wishlist!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar